Search

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection

Reflection is an important part of understanding one's progress. Looking back at the week allows you to see your mistakes and, hopefully, learn from them. Here is my reflection for the week of deadline 12.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
On of the successes this week was that I was able to complete my rough draft before Sunday and hopefully get it reviewed before then. I also got most of my blog posts done before 8 PM on Sunday.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One thing that went wrong this week was that I didn't get the rough draft done until Saturday. I wanted to get it done by Wednesday, then Thursday but I kept getting caught up with other homework so it got posponed to Saturday.
 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think now that I have a solid rough draft I will be able to do good on the fine draft next week. I think if I get ahead on my work I will be able to finish everything except the Final draft by Thursday.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling super duper about the project at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment