Search

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review 12b

Peer review is an important step in the creation of a finished product. It allows for outsiders to make sure the person or group working on the project understand what they are doing and help them if they do not. Here is my review.

Title:
Report 11b

Author:
Eren Arbac

Review:
Overall, I think this section of your project looks good. The content seems strong and flows pretty well. I would like to make a suggestion about the form for this section. I am sure that you are going to hae images of the world cup stadium being built and the conditions of the workers, but I thik finding a video of an interview with the workers by 60 minutes or something will really improve your project. Other than that, I wish you luck on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment