Search

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review 12a

Peer review is an important step in the creation of a finished product. It allows for outsiders to make sure the person or group working on the project understand what they are doing and help them if they do not. Here is my review.

Title:
Editorial Report

Author:
Gabriela Marty

Review:
Gabriela, I think that you are on the right track for this paper. I really like your introductory paragraph and I agree that the first person point of view sentences needed to be removed. One suggestion that I have for this paragraph would be to make your thesis a little more specific. You say that you will analyze scientific data about why spanking is bad. I think separating this into parts like "damaging trust and istilling ideas of violence" or something like that. Other than that I think you are doing great. Good Luck on the Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment