Search

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report 9a



1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
I added naration to the intro squence and gave the viewer a better understanding of what my vieo essay was going to be about. I also explained what chemical engineering was to give the audience an idea incase they weren't completely sure.
 
2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
I added music to the background of this section and added a few funny video clips from Mr. Bean and a Fruit Ninja to lighten the mood. I think this will interest the audience and keep them watching.
 
Links
Rough copy
Edited copy

No comments:

Post a Comment