Search

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection



1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think of the successes this week was finishing the project. I feel like I worked hard this week on the project and I hope it pays off.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
On of the challenges this week was deciding on whether to keep a section of the video or delete it. I ended up deleting it because I didn't have enough evindense to support it so I instead strengthened the other two genres I analyzed.
 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think next week will be a lot more relaxed and not as time consuming because there won't be a project due at the end of the week and only a few blog posts.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling pretty confident about the project at this point and hope that I get a good grade on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment