Search

Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15a

Editing is an important part of the writing process. It allows for peers to review how we are doing and help us improve. Here is my editorial report.

Rough Draft Section:
(Music playing, fade in with speaking) Welcome to this podcast segment on my experience in English 109h! My name is Ben Barnett and I am currently a freshman at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in Chemical Engineering and am finishing off English this semester with Professor Sean Bottai. In this podcast I will be reflecting on certain sections of my writing process that have been improved throughout the semester. So sit back, relax, and listen to the story of how a young lad was changed by a college English class.

Edited Section:
Link

Questions:
1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
The content didn;t change too much, it was mainly just me recording the script.
 
2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
 The form changed a bunch. I added sound which is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment