Search

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

Working on a project in stages can help to make sure that each of its peices is able to function independent of the rest of its parts. Reporting on the progress allows for others to observe the process and insure that I am on track.

This project uses the Genre of Podcasts.

Outline Section:
Introductory Section

Adaptation:
Script:

(Music playing, fade in with speaking) Welcome to this podcast segment on my experience in Enlish 109h! My name is Ben Barnett and I am currently a freshman at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in Chemical Engineering and am finishing off English this semester with professor Sean Bottai. In this podcast I will be reflecting on certain sections of my writing process that have been improved or harmed throughout the semester. There will even be a guest speaker later that will help me with my reflection on how my researching process changed. So sit back, relax, and listen to the story of how a young lad was changed by a college english class.



Question Answers:
1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
I am using the genre of podcasts so I plan to have music playing in the background and transitions after this section. I think the podcast genre has allowed me to make this introduction more personal.
 
2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
Unsurprisingly there were no hiccups in this section of the process. I did think of a few things to put in the podcast segment later on and mentioned on in the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment