Search

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review 14

Peer review is an important step in the creation of a finished product. It allows for outsiders to make sure the person or group working on the project understand what they are doing and help them if they do not. Here are my reviews.

Title:
Production Report 14a

Author:
Diego Alcantara

Review:
Diego, I really liked how personal you made your introduction paragraphs. I felt like I was listenng to you tell a story. I think this is a great way to arrange you essay because it is a very personal topic. One thing that I might suggest is in the thesis sentence you could mention how the english class positively or negative affected your time management, research, etc. I don't know if this will work for you but it is an option. Other than that, Good Luck on the Final Project!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:
Production Report 14b

Author:
Emily Bond

Review:
Emily, I like how your introduction section is very exciting and feels like you can't wait to talk about your experiences in English. A few suggestions I have are (1) Introducing yourself and what the podcast is going to be focusing on. (2) You might already be planning on doing this, but an introduction song would be a good idea. Other than that, you are doing great. Good luck on the Final Project

No comments:

Post a Comment