Search

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Content Outline

Outlining a project allows for the project to move smoothly and allows for all members of it to understand what the end result should look like.


       I.            Opening:

a.       Opening Grabber Ideas:

                                                              i.      Intro with really hyped up music and then a few words about how this year (2016) has been great. Then transition to how I have changed over the semester.

                                                            ii.      Intro with some smooth music then a joke about “welcome to NPR, Network of Personal Reflection” Then talk about the past semester and English.

    II.            Body #1:

a.       Main Idea:

                                                              i.      Time Management

b.      Evidence:

                                                              i.      First few months of the semester most of my posts were made throughout the week.

                                                            ii.      Second half, they were usually all done on Saturday.

c.       Summary of evidence proves:

                                                              i.      This is proves that I started planning out my assignments and gave myself time for other things.

d.      Why Important:

                                                              i.      Time management allowed me to paces myself and not rush at the very end.

 III.            Body #2:

a.       Main Idea:

                                                              i.      Sleeping Schedule

b.      Evidence:

                                                              i.      In the first few months of the semester I would stay up until 12 PM or later every night doing English on Sunday. This habit carried into the regular week.

                                                            ii.      In the second half, started sleeping at 10:30

c.       Summary of evidence proves:

                                                              i.      As the semester went on, I learned that the lack of sleep I was getting was not helping me. So I started sleeping earlier and that increased my effectiveness and overall wellbeing.

d.      Why Important:

                                                              i.      This change of sleeping increased my effectiveness on my assignments and overall health.

 IV.            Body #3:

a.       Main Idea:

                                                              i.      Research process

b.      Evidence:

                                                              i.      On the first project I did lots of research (because I had to for the blog posts)

                                                            ii.      Second half, I did very little.

c.       Summary of evidence proves:

                                                              i.      This proves that my researching decreased as a function of time.

d.      Why Important:

                                                              i.      This is important because I learned that sometimes you only need a certain amount of research and there is such a thing as too much unnecessary research.

    V.            Conclusion:

a.       Wrap up on how the project has made me a better student. Talk about what I hope to do for future classes. Outro music that is soothing.

b.      Wrap up main points and explain their impact on me. Give thanks to everyone that has helped me in English and give a sign off phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment