Search

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection

Reflection is an important part of understanding one's progress. Looking back at the week allows you to see your mistakes and, hopefully, learn from them. Here is my reflection for the week of deadline 12.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I got my Fine draft finished. That is always good news. I also am getting my blog posts done before 7 so I can focus on the Final draft.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One challenge this week was finding grammer mistakes in my essay. I am very bad at grammer and English in general.
 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think next week will be interesting because I do not know what I am doing. I think it will be more laid back because I won't have to do any research.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling pretty good about this project and hope that I will get a good grade on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment