Search

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection

Reflection is one of the best ways to improve. Looking back allows for you to see the mistakes you made and learn how not to make them again.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think the most notable success this week was that I got a good start on the rough draft and should be on my way to finishing it by Tuesday.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Some of the challenges this week were organizing my research and finding more to support my claims in my essay. The second challenge was deciding to actually do the work. I planned on doing it all on Wednesday, but that didn't happen.
 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
 I think next week is going to be interesting, I hope that We won't have to write two drafts because I find that very pointless.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I think that this project is going to be my best one yet. Based on the two sections I have written, I feel like the last one is going to be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment