Search

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Open Post to Reviewers

Link to Rough Draft

1. Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
I would just like to know if this draft is clear enough for the audience. I am trying to make it for audiences who have very little knowledge about nuclear energy and I want to make sure all the basics are covered but I am not sure just how much I need to explain.
 
2. Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
I think a major weakness is my Conclusion sentence. Any help on this area is greatly appreciated.
 
3. Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
I think one of the strengths of my draft is the paragraph about the efficency of Thorium. I feel like I used my sources very well

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben your paper looks great! I'm gonna peer review you on your form only. I'll be using MLA as my guide. I will include many easy fixes and examples to help your way through this genre.

    The first thing I noticed is that your name on the upper left of the paper should be in this order: Name, Professor Name, Course Number, Date (Day, Month, Year). Here is an example of that format for you.

    Ben Barnett
    Professor Sean Bottai
    English 109H
    27 March 2016

    Make sure that all of that is single spaced. Also, the space between your title and the content of the paper must be double spaced. Make sure the date is in that format also.

    The header where your last name and page number is located should be plain. It should not be a different color and not a different font. Keep Times New Roman throughout your whole paper. Do not include the "|" in your header. For example, it should look like this

    Barnett 1

    Good luck with the revising process, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

    by the way, here is an example sample MLA paper from Purdue Owl:
    https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/20090701095636_747.pdf

    ReplyDelete