Search

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Reflection

Reflection is one of the best ways to improve. Looking back allows for you to see the mistakes you made and learn how not to make them again.


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

This week I felt that my successes were very small. Not that I had a lot of failures, but that they weren't that impactful on the project as a whole. I got all my research done early and was not rushed into the process. I also was able to find a topic that I am interested in, which is a pretty nice success story.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

One of the challenges that I faced this week was finding peices to peer review. Every place I looked the blog posts were too good to critique, in my opinon. Even the ones I chose were really good and I had a very hard time finding something to advise on.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I thinik next week will go pretty smooth because most of the research was done this week and now all I have to do is arrange it and analyze it. I just hope that I won't be overwhelmed by my other classes.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling pretty good about the project at this point. I feel like I have a good argument and that I can argue it fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment