Search

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection

It is always important to reflection on what you have done and learn from the mistakes you have made. As they say, hindsight is 2020 and it is foolish to let history repeat itself.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
 One success of this week was that I was able to find some pieces of evidence for the grant section of my video. I thought I would have a hard time becasue usually only professors and universities have access to them, but I was luckily mistaken. Another sucess was that I was able to use a large piece of my interview with Dr. Blowers which I had gone into the editing process very weary about it.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
 One of the challenges this week was the time I needed to finish the project. With video editing I usually use an hour for every minute of video I produce which meant that I was going to need about 8 hours to produce the video. So I had to work very fast to get all the material together before I started piecing it together. Unfortuately some material was hard to find and had to be left out and replaced with something else.
 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
 I think next week will go better because I won't have midterms stressing me out. Also since most of the editing is done, there will only be a few more things left to do to the project.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
 I am feeling pretty confident about this project at this point and I hope that the editing this week will improve the project even more.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment