Search

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production report 8b

Breaking a project up into parts allows the author to exaime each peice independently of the others. This also allows for them to make sure the pieces are strong enogh to stand on their own.

Content Item:
Body #3, Research Papers

Adaptation of Content Item:
Link 2

Audience Questions:

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you've shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence you choices?
I decided to use the form of video essay to display the raw material because it allows for me to show the audience what the genres look like. The conventions of images and audio allowed for me to show videos of the genres and then explain them verbally. In this section I was able to show a research essay to the audience and point out certain aspects of it to them so they understood what I was talking about.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occured during this process?
This raw material went pretty slow because I forgot to write down where certain things were said in the interview and hadd to watch the interview completely to find certain parts I wanted to use. One hiccup I found was that in the interview footage I didn't record far enough away from Dr. Blowers so for some parts of the video he is slightly cut off. An epiphany I had in this section was to record my screen with a research essay on it and point out certain parts of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment