Search

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Peer Review 9a

 Peer review is an important process in publishing any piece of work. Here is my review of Rigo Avila's Podcast segments on Genres in the Electrical and Computer Engineering field.
 
1. The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed
Rigo Avila
 
2. A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed
3. An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed
For this review I decided to review the form of Rigo's Podcast

4. Review
I really liked how you used multiple podcast segments instead of one long podcast. I think this models an acctual podcast better. One suggestion I have about this is adding a title to the podcast in the Podcast instead of saying "my podcast" and then say the podcast episode name. For example, "This is the podcast series Genres of Electrical and Computer Engineering episode Rhetorical strategies..." This helps the audience understand what the podcast is about.

Music and sound effects are very important to podcasts and I didn't notice any. Since you are making this a set of podcasts, you could find a song or sounds that you could use as a "theme song".

I really liked how you made the podcast feel like the audience is in a conversation with you and that you are actively trying to connect with the audience. Overall, this is a great start and with a few adjustments an additions, it should turn out amazing. Good Job Rigo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment