Search

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

Link to Draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYWyNvvL99SVrE3EVwYDaLU9F-0kqWrZYJTjYFSGh3g/edit

To My Peers:
This is a Quick Reference Guide for the Fukushima-Daiichi Nuclear Meltdown. The guide goes over the process of the meltdown and who was involved in the disaster. I tried to put as many pictures as I felt were relevent and appropriate. I included a twitter hashtag stream fo tweet that occurred at the end of the disaster to show how peole were feeling at the time.

4 comments:

  1. An interesting and challenging subject. Here's a link to my peer review.
    Link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about this in the news and enjoyed seeing your take on it. Here is my peer review. Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a topic I found enticing. Read my ramblings:
    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1TemSJIc0MCPhSuWgNVBeeyYHLFlOcjY0FB-t9K40fyc/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your draft was alright I guess...I'm kidding, it was really interesting to read about the politics behind the tragedy that was the 9.0 earthquake in Japan. You can read the rest of my feedback here.

    ReplyDelete