Search

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Brutally Honest Self-Assessment

Motivation, Live, Courage, Enjoy Life
Alexas_Fotos, "Motivation", 12/6/15, CC0 Public Domain


1. How are you feeling about the project you just submitted for assessment? Give me your raw, unvarnished opinion of your own project overall. 
I am feeling very confident about the QRG I submitted for this project. I took the reviews of my peers and compiled them into an amazing draft. The only doubt I have is whether or not I used all of the conventions of the QRG. In one of the reviews the reveiwer stated that I should use more white space, but I felt like I used it well. Hopefully Bottai agrees.

2. What are the major weaknesses of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be weak or under-developed.
The main weakness of the project is the lack of specific stakeholders. This controversy involved many groups of people and very few specific individuals. This made describing them very difficult and made me nervous about wether or not I did them justice.

3. What are the major strengths of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be strong or well-developed.
A believe that two of the strengths of this project was my use of pictures/graphs and wide range of sources. I tried to use more relivant images in this draft than in the last one and found graphs that I could use in the text. I also used a wide range of sources, including a reference to Godzilla, to make my project interesting to the reader.

4. What do you think of how you practiced time management for Project 1? Did you put enough time and effort into the project? Did you procrastinate and wait till the last minute to work on things? Share any major time management triumphs or fails....
Well thats a great question, coach. I feel like I practiced decent time management skills. I did most of my blog posts during the week so that I could spend all of my time on the weekend working on the final of the project. But I did procrastinate until the last hours of Sunday to start working on my final. I feel like it turned out well but hope for the next project I won't have this procrastination problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment