Search

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review

Peer review is an important step in the creation of a finished product. It allows for outsiders to make sure the person or group working on the project understand what they are doing and help them if they do not. Here are my reviews.

Title:
Production Report A

Author:
Cynthia Morton

Review:
Cynthia, I think your introduction is on the right track. The one thing I would suggest is talking about the English class. You do a great job of introducing yourself but have no introduction to how this blog post relates to the english class. You talk about how the semester has changed you but I think this project is more about how this class changed you. I don't know, this is just a suggestion. Anyway, Good luck on Project 4!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:
Draft

Author:
Niki Escalante

Review:
Niki, your video looks good. I really like how you have your video laid out. The one thing that I would suggest is to use music and pictures. It is good that you have video of yourself but adding images might interest the audiece more. Other than that, good Job and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment