Search

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review 11a

Peer review is an important step in the creation of a finished product. It allows for outsiders to make sure the person or group working on the project understand what they are doing and help them if they do not. Here is my review.

Title:
Production Report B

Author:
Sarah Hansen

Review:
First off, wow... If this is your second body paragraph, your essay is going to be massive like Trump's ego. Your section is very well written and I can hear your voice being clearly expressed though out the section. I like how you separated the definition of a sociopath into four distinct parts and went on to explain how Trump exhibits them. The one thing that I would like to mention is how you have the parts separated is kind of long. I don't think it is necissary to include such long quotes but instead paraphrase them or make them shorter. Other than that I think you did a great job. Good luck on the rest of the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment