Search

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Reflection

 A reflection on one's week can reveal mistakes and possible routes to avoid them in the future. As the saying goes "hindsight is 20/20."
 
1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
This week I did not procrastinate until Sunday night to complete the final assignments but instead finished them on Saturday. All three of the blog posts were finished on Saturday which I hope will relieve some stress from my Sundays and will allow me to study for my Midterms. Another Success this week was that I finished my interview and got important video for the project. I have over 25 minutes of video that I can use on the project.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
One of the challenges this week was the issue of interviewing people in the field of Chemical Engineering. I was only able to interview one person, though it wasn't for lack of trying. I overcame this by asking the interviewee as many questions as I could about chemical engineering in order to get the most for the time.
 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I hope next week will go well. I just hope that the blog posts won't take very much time because I have a lot to do for the project. The video editing alone will take me over 6 hours to complete and creating a script to go along with it could take about 3 hours. I will probably be spending most of next week on English, but thanks to the production schedule I created it won't be packed.
 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling pretty confident about this project so far. I feel like I understand the project better than I understood project 1 and hopefully will do a better job at it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment